Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Back in the waiting game
Well it's been a couple weeks since we submitted our offer. No answer from the bank yet, that's expected with a short sale. This time around I'm not stressing about it at all. If they take my offer, awesome. If not, oh well, I had already mourned the loss of that house. I do know there are no other offers, so that makes me hopeful that they will say yes. Hopefully it won't take 3 months this time.